June 12, 2016 by AWRAngela
Since I started adding chain lanyards to my Etsy shop a couple years ago, I had no idea how popular they would become. I have since added several new styles and metal colors of chain lanyards and wanted to share some of them here. My most popular chain lanyards are silver and gold, but I also have gunmetal, matte gold, matte black, antique copper, and antique brass, in the below style…
In each listing for my chain lanyards above, in the item description, I have links to the same style chain lanyard in other metal color options.
I also have other styles of chain lanyards, including several styles of sterling silver chain lanyards, which have started becoming pretty popular, like the ones below…
Check out my shop for these chain lanyards and other styles…
TheLanyardNecklace Etsy Shop
Category chain lanyards, Uncategorized | Tags: , badge holder, chain lanyard, ID badge chain, ID badge holders, ID badge lanyard, ID lanyard, lanyard chain | No Comments
November 16, 2014 by AWRAngela
Just thought I would share a post about the Little House on the Prairie… Looks like the crew got together to reunite. Man I loved that show! Michael Landon was awesome and so was Melissa Gilbert. I remember watching Little House 3 times a day in the summers when I was younger. And I still watch reruns on Halmark sometimes. Loved the great family values that were taught on every show. Good times… 🙂
Category Uncategorized | Tags: | No Comments
June 28, 2014 by AWRAngela
I have received several requests for some gold chain lanyards, and since I had several silver chain lanyards in my shop, and no gold chain lanyards, I figured it was time to add some to my Etsy shop. So, here are a few of my latest gold chain lanyards that I have recently added to my shop. There are 3 different gold chain lanyards shown below, all made of gold plated brass, including the extension chain… The first two pictures are of one that is made of large twisted gold chain links. Pictures 3 and 4 show a chain lanyard made up of matte gold textured chain links, which I think it very pretty. However, this chain is being discontinued by the supplier, and so I only have a limited number of them. The last two pictures show another lanyard with another type of textured link gold chain links. I will add more gold chain lanyards to my shop, as I find more good quality gold chain. You can find all of these gold chain lanyards, and many more, in my Etsy shop at http://www.TheLanyardNecklace.Etsy.com
Category chain lanyards | Tags: , chain lanyards, gold chain lanyards, ID badge holders, ID badge lanyards | No Comments
March 21, 2014 by AWRAngela
- When not wearing, keep separately in a pouch, bag, container, or even a ziplock bag. When stored together with other jewelry, beads and chain can become scratched.
- Clean beaded lanyards and jewelry with a toothbrush and warm water.
- On chain lanyards and jewelry, use polishing cloths to keep your chain looking clean and new.
- Be as careful as possible when wearing long lanyards, not to get them caught on something or pulled. An abrupt pull on a lanyard can cause it to loosen or even break.
- Even though Swarovski crystal pearls resist perspiration, UV rays, perfumes, and scratches, it is a good idea to occasionally clean pearls of any kind with a clean damp cloth.
- Never immerse beaded or chain jewelry in water. Use a camp cloth instead. A little mild dish soap can be used, if necessary.
- For metal beads, try to avoid moisture and chemicals like perfumes or hairspray.
- Lanyards and jewelry made with gemstones, crystal, or glass should never be dipped or used in an ultrasonic cleaner, as it will dull the polish of the stones/glass.
- Sterling silver that is not worn regularly will tarnish. Store your silver bead jewelry in an airtight container with an anti-tarnish strip.
- Do not use commercial dips on glass or crystal beads, as they will remove any coating that may be on the beads.
Category Beaded Lanyards | Tags: , beaded lanyard, chain jewelry, chain lanyard, ID badge lanyard, jewelry cleaning, silver bead jewelry | 2 Comments
February 19, 2014 by AWRAngela
Category Beaded Lanyards | Tags: , Alabama Crimson Tide, Auburn Tigers, beaded lanyard, lanyard necklace, pearl lanyard, Swarovski pearl lanyard | No Comments
February 19, 2014 by AWRAngela
Category Uncategorized | Tags: , beaded lanyard, ID badge holder, pearl lanyard, Swarovski pearl lanyard, Swarovski pearls | No Comments
December 8, 2013 by AWRAngela
Category Beaded Lanyards | Tags: , Alabama, Alabama Crimson Tide, Auburn Tigers, Auburn-Alabama, Beaded lanyards, Beadwork, College football, Etsy, fashion lanyard, Florida Gators, ID badge holders, Iowa Hawkeyes, Lanyard, lanyard necklace, Michigan Wolverines, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Penn State Nittany Lions, Pittsburgh Panthers, Purdue Boilermakers, Seattle Seahawks, Sport, Team sport, Texas A&M Aggies | No Comments
December 2, 2013 by AWRAngela
It’s finally here! I just opened up my new Etsy shop, The Lanyard Necklace, http://www.TheLanyardNecklace.Etsy.com on Thanksgiving Day and I am offering FREE shipping within the US on any purchase from my new shop for the rest of 2013! I have also opened up new Facebook page and Twitter account for LanyardNecklace. So of course, I have to have a new blog for my new shop, too! If you are a professional woman who has to wear a badge to work, why not check out my handmade beaded and chain lanyards! If you don’t find what you are looking for, please just ask me and I would be happy to create a customized lanyard just for you!
Here are just a few of my handmade beaded lanyards that have become very popular over the last year…
Black and Silver Beaded Lanyard
Red and Silver Beaded Lanyard
Copper Beaded Lanyard
Black Silver Gunmetal Links Beaded Lanyard
Category Beaded Lanyards | Tags: , beaded lanyard, ID badge lanyard, lanyard necklace | No Comments